V-MIX Drive 1S with even more power with increased comfort
BvL presents its optimized single-auger self-propelled mixer wagon
At the AGRITECHNICA 2019 the Bernard van Lengerich Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG (short: BvL) will show further improvements in the existing product range of its feed mixers with the revised V-MIX Drive Maximus Plus 1S. The proven overall concept of the self-drivers has remained the same: high volume utilization, intuitive handling and effective mixing.
But the mechanical engineering company from Northern Germany relies on further improvements in the self-propelled mixer wagon´s efficiency and ergonomics, including:
- new FPT diesel engine with 4 cylinders and 174 hp (128 KW): Based on the AdBlue catalyst technology, this meets the emissions standard IV.
- newly developed bonnet: This allows a barrier-free view to the right and simplified maintenance.
- new cab: this allows an even more comfortable run-through view. The multi-functional armrest and automotive driving in different speed ranges make the machine intuitive to use.
- reduced noise level: Especially at high power take-off, the machine is relatively quiet.
- enlarged rear conveyor belt: With a depth of 800 mm and associated discharge openings with a size of either 900 mm or 1100 mm, the feed discharge is accelerated.
The proven and patented structure roller of all BvL self-propelled mixer wagons – and thus a particularly gentle removal – remains of course, but is also optimized. It is now even more powerful than before thanks to a modified hydraulic control system.
The revised version of the single-crew self-propelled unit is available in the usual sizes of 11 m3, 13 m3, 15 m3 or 17 m3 capacity.